CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Precious Gift



My monthly period is delayed so I decided to buy a pregnancy test and indeed I was right, it’s positive – I am pregnant. My husband and I are both happy for this precious gift inside my womb and even my parents. They are so excited to have their first grandchild. Whatever the gender will be, we already had prepared a name for our baby. I know I need to take extra care for my health not just for me but for the precious gift inside my womb. I need to be healthy so that my baby is healthy. I am taking vitamins and I drink anmum materna regularly  which helps in the development of the baby. I can’t wait for the baby to grow and for my tummy to get bigger. So excited to feel the kicks soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile