CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Goodbye 20s, Hello 30s



I am thankful to God for giving me another year. It was just a simple celebration with my husband, my mother, cousin and few friends. My father was not able to come since no one is going to take care of his pigs. My sister was also not around since she was busy with her work. We had a simple dinner at home. I myself cooked. We had grilled fish, sweet and sour crabs, spaghetti, shanghai rolls, and salad. They all liked the food I prepared. I am thankful to my husband for allotting a budget to be spent for my special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile