CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thank God for our Baby CeeJay


I really thank God for giving us a healthy baby boy. I gave birth on January 6, 2012 at 1:53 PM. Giving birth is really not easy. I was in labor for 24 hours. It was really painful. I was in labor for that long and yet when the doctor took an IE, my cervix is still 5 cm. My water bag didn’t break. The OB had to break it and she expected that my cervix will reach 7 – 8 cm after an hour. But when she came back, nothing’s changed. It was still 5cm. The pain increased and I wanted to scream but I couldn’t. I wanted to stand and walk around but they won’t allow. I feel I could no longer bear the pain. I was running out of breath. The OB then decided that I undergo a CS. I was kinda relieved when she said that. I had to go through all the pain as if I was going to have a normal delivery but the ending is I’ll be giving birth through CS. I was brought to the operating room around 12:45. I was sedated and I fell asleep. I was then awakened by the cry of my baby. I was happy that finally my baby is here. I thank God that everything’s okay. Everyone in the family’s happy for this wonderful gift of life. I know my task as a mother is a lifetime commitment. I still have to learn a lot of things on how to nurture my child in the right way. But with God on my side, I know everything will work out right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile