CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Almost 30

I thank God for giving me another year. I just turned 29 yesterday. We celebrated my birthday with a simple dinner together with my husband's family and friends. How I wished my nanay and tatay were here but they were not able to come. I am hoping that they will be here on my 30th birthday. 1 more year and I'll be 30. I'm so thankful to God for all the things He has done in my life for the past 28 years. Now that I am 30, I am more excited to the surprises God is going to give me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile