CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Tough Challenge

Life is tough and has a lot of challenges. There are times it seems that its too cloudy and there are times it sunny. What i am trying to convey is that whatever challenges or trials that God has given us, He has a plan and purpose. I don't need to ask why but i know as i overcome it, promotion and blessing will follow. We just need to consider that as we grew older, new challenges will come. We just need to trust God. We are an overcomer.
Every evaluation that we have in our past and even in our present of what we are today is a product of our decision that we make in life. I am not a perfect person but i am willing to change for a betterment of my life. I thank God for the strength that He has bestowed upon me, He is my strength when i am weak. And i am blessed every day in my life that i am still awake because i know that my mission in this life is not yet over.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile