CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weekend in Manila



I was still in college the last time I was in Manila. That was a decade ago. My husband and I went to Manila just to have a break. After that painful experience of losing a precious gift inside my womb, we decided to have a break. Actually, my husband bought this airline ticket last year when we’re not yet married. He got this on sale. Imagine paying an air fare for two from CDO to Manila and back for less than  three hundred pesos. That was the P1 sale from cebu pacific. We spent 4 days and three nights in my aunt’s house in Quezon City. We went to MOA, Ocean Park, Star City, Divisoria, and Cartemar. My husband was amazed to see the very affordable prices of clothes, bags, shoes and a lot of things in Divisoria. We bought pasalubong  for our loved ones in a very affordable price. When we were in Cartemar, we were so amazed to see an establishment somewhat like a mall but the shops in there are all pet shops, of course, selling pets and pet accessories and stuffs in very reasonable price. We bought a collapsible dog cage for as low as 400 pesos. The same type of cage is being sold here in CDO but the price is tripled. We are planning to go back to Cartemar soon to buy some things for our pets. We really had a nice weekend in Manila. But the funny thing is that, we missed our flight. We’re supposed to take the first flight but it’s already late when we woke up. We need to buy another ticket. This time, the regular fare which is quite expensive.  Lesson learned, set the volume of the alarm clock to the highest level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile