CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

I just love to sew

I love sewing ever since I was a kid. I began sewing as early as 5 years old. I would love to cut used clothing and sew a dress for my doll. I still don't know how to use a sewing machine so I prefer to make doll dress hand sewn. I first used a sewing machine when I was 10 years old. I was hesitant at first but my mother was there looking after me, teaching me how to sew properly. She told me I got this talent/skill (of sewing) from my grandmother. She was a good dress maker. Even my mother and her siblings know how to sew. I think it runs from the family. The first thing I sew in the sewing machine was an apron which was a project in school. From then on I always sew anything that I could. I am looking forward of sewing my own dress, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile