CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

HK Grand Vacation



It was my first time to travel abroad. It was a dream came true. Last January when I visited my husband in their office, I had nothing to do so I browsed the net. I tried to check cebu pacific’s website if there are promos. They had a promo for HK for only Php 888 back and forth. My husband decided to purchase a ticket for us. He then contacted his nephew and cousin who lives in HK if they can accommodate us. We didn’t spent that much since the ticket was on sale, the accommodation and food is free courtesy of my husband’s relatives. His niece even paid the entrance fee and fare at the Madame Tausudds. When we arrived at the HK international airport, his niece fetched us. We stayed at their flat in Quarry Bay. The next day, we went to Shek O beach and stayed in my husband’s cousin. We stayed there for two nights then we went back to Quarry Bay. We were able to visit Ocean Park. I was amazed with the extreme rides. I took some of those rides which were so exhilarating. My favorite was the abyss (the super drop down) 200 meters high. We also went to Disneyland. There, I felt like a kid again. We were able to witness their parade, went to see their 4D cinema, and many others. At night, we witnessed the castle illumination and fireworks which lasted for 30 minutes or more (I think).  I wished to visit this place again in the future together with our kids. I thank God for this opportunity and for my husband for this wonderful vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile