CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hong Kong, 'Til We Meet Again


Travelling is one of my passions. I dreamed of travelling here and abroad.  These dreams are now coming into reality. My first international trip abroad is in Hong Kong, it was a gift from my husband. When you’re in Hong Kong, you should not miss to visit these places: Madame Tussauds  and be amazed of the wax figures; Victoria Peak (The Peak) where you can see the Hong Kong skyline; Ocean Park where you can have breath-taking extreme rides  and see the mixes of educational animal shows (the park is really good for all ages); the Avenue of Stars which is modeled on the Hollywood Walk of Fame; the Kong Park which is an outstanding example of modern design and facilities blending with natural landscape; have a magical moment at HK Disneyland; visit  Shek – O Beach which is a good access to the city’s best surfing on the big waves; and of course, go shopping at Hong Kong market where you can see the populace’s exuberance and passion for bagging and bargain. If you’re a Filipino traveler, you must visit the World Wide House where most of the people are Filipino’s. There, you can buy Filipino food and stuffs that you need. You can also buy access tickets for Ocean Park and Disneyland for a lower price. If you’re not in a hurry and you want to explore the place for less, you can take the tram. It can take you anywhere for just HKD2. You could also take the bus and the MTR if you are in a hurry, but of course, with a more expensive fare. We really had a nice week in Hong Kong and I am still hoping that we can go back to this wonderful place, this time with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile