CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Soaring up High Graduates

Life has just began and another chapter of our life has added. I am so blessed to be one of the coordinator of Tributes to the graduates at Blessed Hope Christian Community Church. Every year we are celebrating this event, from Elementary, High School and College and Graduate School. Level up of our status in terms of our professions.
There is a lot of preparation for this since we want that the graduates will have a special treatment for a realization that they will soaring up high to another level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile