CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

IT'S POSITIVE!



Menstruation delayed.  I don’t want to expect but I really had the strong feeling that I am pregnant. To satisfy my curiosity, I bought a pregnancy test over the counter. My friends told me that it’s best to take PT early in the morning so I did. It was indicated in the box of the PT that the result will appear in less than 5 minutes. I dropped few urine on the sample well and waited. It displayed negative. I was dismayed. I threw the PT to the garbage bag. I went to my bed and tried to sleep but there is something in my mind that tells me to get the PT. So I got up and took the PT from the garbage bag. I checked it and saw a very faint line below the first line. My heart pumped faster. I was confuse if I am really pregnant or not. So I decided to research on the net if it is still considered positive even though the second line  is very faint. The answers are all YES. To satisfy my confusion, I decided to buy another PT, still the second line is faint but his time is more visible compared to the first one. But I really wanted to see a clearer line so again I bought another PT and this time the lines are clearer. I was still confused. So my husband and I decided to see a doctor. The OB Gyne handed me another PT.  No doubt, I am pregnant. My husband and I are so happy but I still have fears inside. I always pray to God that He will give to me this baby this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile