CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Becoming a Mom


Becoming a mother is a wife's greatest desire. A woman feels complete when she bears a child in her womb. When I was still a kid, I always dreamed of getting married and have my own children at the right time. In 2008, God gave me the man He has prepared for me and in 2010 we got married. As a wife, the more I desired to become a mother. I could still remember the day when my monthly period was almost 2 weeks delayed. That was on the 16th of last month. I had a feeling of mixed emotions. I was so excited and at the same a little nervous since I already had a failed pregnancy before. But because I had a strong feeling that I was really pregnant, I bought a pregnancy kit and used it on the following day. I was doubtful with the result since the line was so vague. So I bought another PT kits and still it got the same result. To be satisfied, Me and my husband decided to see an OBGyne (Obstetrician Gynecologist). We were so happy when we finally heard from the doctor's mouth that I was pregnant. We were full of joy. I know that there are a lot of things that I am going through with this pregnancy but with God by our side, I am confident that everything will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile