CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 16, 2011

baby's heartbeat


I wanted to have an ultrasound but the doctor advised me to have one when my tummy is already big. I still have fears that same worse thing might happen again. Every time I have a check up, my OB measures my tummy and I feel happy knowing that it increases in size. But when she tries to listen to the heartbeat through s Doppler, we couldn’t hear any. I began to worry but she told me not to since it is still early and we have to wait for few weeks. July 15 came, schedule for me to have a check up. The doctor tried to locate the baby’s heartbeat and this time we heard it. I was so happy to hear my baby’s heartbeat knowing that the baby inside is alive. My husband even recorded the heartbeat. So thankful to God for this answered prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile