CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Must Love Dogs

A dos is a man's bestfriend. Well, I think it depends upon the type of dog (well, it's just my opinion). We have 8 dogs at home. My husband owns most of them when we were not yet married. He's very fond of dogs, but mostly the toy type. We have shih tzus, poodles, and terriers. We really love taking care of these. I find them really cute. I usually play with them when I have nothing to do. I still want to have another type of puppy, the micro mini pinscher. I hope I can have one, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile