CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Blessings from abroad

I have been longing to buy new rompers and other clothes for my baby but I ran out budget. I tried to save a little from my earnings so that at the end of the month, I can buy him a new romper. Just this morning, my cousin called me up. She told me to pay her a visit in her house. She told me she received a package  from her mom in Canada and there are stuffs for my baby inside the box. She told me that the kid's stuff are from her mom and our Ditsie (aunt) I was so excited so we rushed to her house immediately after we had baby's immunization. I was so happy to see the baby's garments and apparels. He had rompers, pants, jacket, and blankets. I really thank God for this blessings and I thank God for the life of my aunts abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile