CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy 72nd Birthday Nanay Vic



Thank God for adding another year to my mother. She’s already in her 70s but she’s still healthy and strong.  I really thank God for the life of my mother. She’s been a faithful servant of God. She’s always there for us in times of need. She never failed to show us her unconditional love. My mother may not be financially rich but she is rich in love and care for her family. I pray to God that He will continue to bless the life of my mother so that she will continually be a blessing to other people. We will be celebrating her birthday with a simple dinner tonight at home. I know she will be very happy because the family is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile