CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Baby's First Tooth


Finally, my baby’s first tooth has appeared. I was worried when his gums started to swell since I heard a lot of people say that it irritates the baby and it causes them sleepless nights. Good thing my mother advised me to buy a Chinese medicine they call “marka tiki”. Every day I never forget to put some on my baby’s gum. It really helped a lot. He never had sleepless nights due to tender gums and he didn’t even have problems in pooping. Thanks God for keeping my baby okay during his teething.

6 comments:

  1. Saan po kayo nakabili ng marka tiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to buy that? My baby is going 6months old

    ReplyDelete
  3. when is the right time to put mark tiki on the baby`s gum? my son is 8 month old, i can't see any signs of teething yet. is it okay to put mark tiki?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Sa tagbilaran city naa b n mapalit nato mam?

      Delete
  5. Dito po sa batangas saan po yan nabibili

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile