CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 31, 2012

Damn These Stupid Mosquitoes


I really hate these stupid mosquitoes. I don’t know where they’re coming from. We always clean the house and even spray insect killer just to illuminate these stupid mosquitoes but it isn’t working. It seems it just caused the mosquitoes to feel dizzy and afterwards they’re alert again. I even applied a mosquito repellent lotion to my baby’s skin but still it isn’t working. The mosquitoes still keeps on biting him. So we decided to use mosquito net.  I am still looking for an effective insect spray and an effective mosquito repellant lotion. Can somebody here recommend an effective brand?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile