CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Soothing Baby's Tender Gums


My baby didn’t have a problem when he had his first tooth. But now, he’s having some sleepless nights and he often cries at midnight. He also lose a little of his appetite due to tender gums. He doesn’t like to eat. I was really worried. Then I remember my sister mentioning a gel that really helps soothes tender gums. So I immediately went to a drug store and bought Xylogel. It really help my baby relieve the pain he suffers in teething. Now hes’ having his appetite back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile