CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Page Rank 4/10

It's been a while since the last time I visited my blog. I was very busy these past few days doing office works. I just had the chance to open my blog today and to my surprise, my page rank raised to 4! Whew! What a surprise. I wasn't really expecting that my page rank will reach this far since it was 0/10 the last time I opened it few weeks ago. I really can't believe it when I saw it. To satisfy my confusion, I checked my PR over and over again, and yes, it's really 4/10. I am really happy with this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile