CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Instant OB Gyne

My shih tzu dog was having labor pains which started last night. She was not able to sleep well the whole night. She kept on walking to and fro. He keeps on urinating maybe because of the pain she felt. I could remember the time when i was in labor pains when i was about to give birth to my baby. I cannot explain the pain as if you bones at the back are breaking. I know Queenie (my dog) was in extreme pain.

Early this morning, my husband prepared the crib which Queenie will use in giving birth.  Since he needs to go to work, he instructed me on what to do if Queenie gives birth and he's not yet at home. I was afraid of the idea of assisting the dog in her delivery but i had no choice. I was hoping that the dog will give birth when my husband comes home from work but it didn't happen. So I prepared the necessary things to be used. I was screaming since I don't like to see blood. Thank God I survived, I didn't faint. The delivery of the 2 puppies was successful. I am so proud of myself. I couldn't believe I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile