CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2012

This is it! My free Copy Kids DVD

When I got home from work last Friday, my baby's nanny handed me the receipt of the house rental and a claim card from the the post office. There was a stamp receipt on the upper right portion dated September 6, 2012. It means, the post office personnel received the parcel on that day and I wonder why it took it so long for them to notify me. But anyway, it's okay. I was just wondering where the said parcel came from since the sender is not indicated on the claim card. 

So I went to the post office today to get the parcel. It was my free copy of the DVD of the Copy Kids. Wow, I am so excited to watch the video and see my baby's reaction. But the problem is, our DVD player is not working. I need to have it fixed. I hope I can have it fixed the soonest possible time so I could watch the DVD together with my baby. But if not, I still have another options, I might borrow a portable DVD player from a friend or we'll just watch it at my cousin's house. I am really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile