CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Baby's First Pajama Night

This month, the Blessed Hope Christian Community Church celebrates the Kids Month. Me and my husband are busy preparing activities for the kids since we are both in the children's ministry., me as a teacher and my husband the chairperson. Yesterday, we had the children's pajama night. Everyone's excited. As a teacher, I want to be with the kids during this event since we were not able to join last year because I was still pregnant. When I chatted with Jackie who's also a mom of a cute baby boy were chatting at the office, we decided to join the pajama night. We were excited to see what our babies reaction would be.


My baby was so amazed to see a lot of kids at the church. He was not able to sleep early. He was very happy to see everyone enjoying their activities. He used to sleep around 7 o'clock but during the pajama party, he stayed up late. He was able to sleep at 11pm and manage to wake up early at 5:30 this morning. My baby Ceejay and Jackie's baby Jeush were the youngest participant of the activity.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile