CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happiness


Life is worth living if you know your direction through the guidance from up above. I am so happy to be part of this blogger because somehow i can express what is on my mind, my feelings and what's going on with my life.
This is my first time to publish a write up on this site and thank God for my friends who helped me to be part of this blogger site. At first i was a little bit hesitant to be part of this. But somehow, it's just a matter of expressing yourself of what you really think of and somehow it really help me to be mindful and be a thinker.
Happiness for me is that as i end up sooner my single life i am facing a new horizon in which i will be having a partner in life who is so loving and a most wonderful wife to be. I am very much willing to share my life with her because she is worth it. A very special blessing that has been given by God to me and an answered prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile