CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Soaring Up High


Every year we celebrate the "tributes to the graduates." It was april 18,2010 in the afternoon at blessed hope Christian Community Church International. I was one of the coordinators for the said event and it's really great to witness young people who are leveling up to another degree, from elementary to high school and high school to college degree and from college degree to graduate school.
The event was heart warming, giving thanks to God almighty and to their parents. There are times we achieve something in our lives because of inspiration and motivation of other people who help us a lot. The activity was successfully done and after that we have our snacks serve and fellowship. God bless and more power graduates :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile