CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Summer Class


It's summer time and its a vacation time for students. Its a little bit hot and a lot of work to be done. i am thankful and blessed that i still have a work on summer wherein we can save for the rainy days hehehe. This picture was taken last year at singapore Zoo. So amazing, it was my first time to see a white tiger, kangaroo, and etc.
Singapore is a nice place to have a vacation and go shopping for gadgets. We really had a great time visiting that place.

But this year's summer, i will just focus on my work having a summer class for 2010. I still love teaching and i thank God for giving me students who are interactive, they really participate at the classroom discussion. I am looking forward to go back to Singapore and hopefully next time i will consider working there. God bless to everyone.

1 comment:

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile