CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Prioritizing Priorities

Prioritizing priorities has always been considered as one of the most hardest things to do. I've been always struggling on this for quite some time. It's really hard to prioritize your priorities especially when it involves money matters.We should learn to prioritize Sometimes we become stupid in distinguishing needs and wants especially when we are in a shopping center and a SALE is going on. We buy things that we really don't need and in the end, we run out of budget for the things that we really need. So we tend to look for an option where to get finances for our needs. As a result, we borrow money from other people and even apply for bank loans.We then become like ReBecca Bloomwood (character in Confessions of a Shopaholic) who has financial problems because of buying things which really aren't needed. Things like these can be avoided if we just learn how to prioritize priorities. Reality check:
  • Spend money on things that we really need. (We can live without having the things that we WANT, but we definitely cannot live without the things that we NEED)
  • Don't spend more that what you earn.
  • Salary - savings = expenses NOT salary - expenses = savings

2 comments:

  1. Truer words have never been spoken! It's a constant process isn't it? I found you via LR and added myself as a Google Follower. I'll be back! If you have the inclination perhaps you could add yourself as a Google Follower on my blog:

    http://adullroar.blogspot.com

    Blog on!

    - Casey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by. I'll be following your blog. :)

      Delete

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile