CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

Thanks God for the Lightning

MellowYellowBadge
It is believed that mushrooms grow quickly when there is lightning. I really don't know why and I never bothered to do a research about it until one day, my colleague asked me about it. It was raining on that day and there was lightning so I was very happy. I was happy since I have my own mushroom garden at home and I had this thinking that mushroom really grow quickly when there is lightning and as I have observed that it's really true. To satisfy our curiosity, I googled the reason why but there is no exact explanation why. Some says it is because lightning accompanies moisture and changes in the atmospheric content that are beneficial to the growth of mushrooms. Whatever the reason is, I am just happy when there is lightning because it means a good harvest of mushrooms and I thank God for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile