CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2012

a TV worth P2,800.

For 9 months, we've been wanting to buy a TV but we don't have enough money since it is not in our priority list. We do have a TV before, but we really don't own it. It was of my husband's aunt but when they left for Bacolod City to stay there for good, they brought with them the TV and left us another TV which unfortunately, didn't work after a day. Too bad! When I had my maternity leave, I just listen to the radio whenever I get bored or watch a movie in my laptop computer. It's really different when there's a TV. You'll get updated with what's happening in and around the globe through the news. My husband planned to buy a surplus TV since it's what we could afford. I was surprised when he called me this afternoon and he told  me to see him near the school where he's working because the pawnshop there is having an auction sale and he happened to see two TV sets. He cannot decide which one to buy so he needs my suggestion. I asked permission from the office to go out for a while to see my husband. So finally we decided to buy the TV (LG brand). We don't care even if it's an old model as long as it is still OK, the reception is clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile