CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Cloth diapers

I've been wanting to buy cloth diapers for my little boy but I find its price quite expensive. When I examined a cloth diaper from a certain store in our place, I find it so expensive. Since I love to sew, I made my own cloth diapers for my baby. It was so easy and economical. I made my own cloth diapers out of the tee shirts I no longer used. For moms out there who want to make your own cloth diapers, it just so easy. You can find some patterns in the internet if you want. Happy sewing everyone!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile