CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My mini garden

Gardening is fun. At first, I had my mushroom hanging garden. Now, I have my vegetable garden. Thanks to my father for his effort in planting these plants. I also have 3 dwarf papaya plant. I can't wait for them to bear fruit. Our garden have helped us financially not because I sell the harvested veggies. The purpose of my garden is for personal consumption. We have saved our money because instead of buying veggies from the market, we just have to pick them from our own garden and they are guaranteed fresh and fertilize and pesticide free! Looking forward of planting more veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile