CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Baby's New Sleeping Buddy

Got a package yesterday from my husband's aunt in Bacolod. Inside was a huge gorilla stuff toy for CeeJay which was sent by my brother in-law in the States. There were also other goodies for all of us. My baby was already sound asleep when we reached home that night and he was not able to see his new toy. So I just placed the big stuff toy beside him. early this morning when he woke up, he was surprised to see the big gorilla beside him. I thought he'll be frightened since it's bigger than him, but I was wrong. He just stared at the toy for few seconds, smiled, touched the face of the gorilla, and said "ngee". That was just his reaction and then he keeps on grabbing the big gorilla toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile