CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

Take It or Leave It?

Just this afternoon, my boss called  me and asked me to read the message in his mobile phone. I had already the instinct that this is something about the vacant secretary position of his immediate superior and I was right. I read the message and I just simply smiled. My boss asked me if it is okay for me and without hesitations, I firmly said "No". My boss asked me again several times and said it's just temporary and I will be back to to my original work after a month, after his boss hire a new secretary. I was almost about to be convinced but I really stick to my decision and let my boss understand my reason. I am not capable to be his immediate superior's secretary since I cannot come to office early because I have to take care of the baby, I am really an oblivious type of person and I know it takes a person who's memory retention is almost perfect :), and I am a person who doesn't know how to keep quiet whenever a person scolds me without a clear reason. My boss' immediate superior is known to have a cranky attitude and I don't want to be stressed. Glad, my boss understand my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile