CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Officially an INATAY (inay+itay)

It's been a week since my husband left abroad. He decided to grab the opportunity to work abroad to be able to save for the future of our family. Making that decision was hard for the both of us. 

Things were really different now. I have to wake up very early in the morning to do the household chores my husband used to do such as feeding the dogs and cleaning their mess. I have to be a mother and a father to our one-year old baby boy. Although I have a nanny for my baby, I always manage to be a hands on mom when I am at home. The nanny's role is to take care of the baby while I am at work. 

I am still in the period of adjustment as well as my baby. I know he is wondering why he haven't seen his "papa" for a week now. He always say papa especially when he sees a man. I know he missed his father they way I do. Especially when he wakes up in the morning, he used to lean on his papa's tummy while his papa rubs his head while talking to him. I always show my baby the picture of his papa and taught him to kiss and hug the picture. Now, whenever I hand him the picture, he would immediately smile at it, kiss and hugs the picture. I know that things are still not okay but I know that sooner or later we will get use to it and everything will be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile