CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Awesome Bohol



Bohol is an island province located in the Central Visayas Region. The province is a popular tourist destination with its beautiful beaches and resorts, the chocolate hills, the Loboc river, tarsiers, and many others. I really longed to visit Bohol since I was still in grade school. This dream came into realization last year when my elder cousin accompanied me to her trip in Bohol. I was really amazed when I looked at the chocolate Hills. We were able to visit other beautiful places such as Loboc river, Panglao Beach, the man-made forest, Hinagdanan cave, the sipatan bridge, the tarsiers, the python, and many others. I told myself, I will be going back to this place. My wish was granted last March when a sister of my mother sponsored a family trip to Bohol. I was really happy. We were able to visit other wonderful places we have not visited during my first trip. We went to Sagbayan Peak and had an extreme adventure at the Danao Extreme Adventure park. We had a skyride (cable car) and suislide (zipline) for the first time. I was really happy and we really had a great trip. Thanks to our sponsor. I wish someday, when I go back to Bohol, I can bring along with me my PJ. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile