CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Baungon is the Place

This is the place of my cousin named Erva Pahunang. It's a nice place to visit but the only problem is the road because it's rough and too dusty since it is still under construction. The beauty of this place was really great since their house is located on the hillside and you can see the mountains and a lot of trees on the other side .  My fiancee and I decided to go swimming on the flowing water near their house. It was very clean and the coldness of the water was so refreshing. We also had the chance to eat native chicken and of course Tilapia, fresh from their pond. She also gave us apple mango. We did not stay too long but we really cherished the moment we had with my cousin's family. To Momi Ervs Salamat "Thank You So Much" we love you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile