CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

You're Special


We started last night the topic You are Special at the light house located at Barra-Opol, I was the one sharing about it. I was reminded that the life that was given to us has a purpose and God's plan out everything for us to enjoy what we have right now. One of the illustration is the watch, if you are going to look at it outwardly you may appreciate the design but the internal structure of it has a lot of planning specially that each part should be synchronized and compatible for it to work well. The same with a house, first it needs to have a good structure before you are going to put the roof. In some how it is the same with our life. I myself should say that i am a masterpiece of God, He really molded my life and take care of it, even when i was still young and even in my mothers womb, He allowed me to live and that is to give Him glory. I can say that whoever you are and whatever you are, God created you and you are special to Him. I am a workmanship of God and I am special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile