CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Today is another Day

Every day is a blessing from our God. As i move on to my life and do my daily task i see to it that all things work together for good for the love of God. I cherish that as my life keep on extending i know that i still have a purpose to accomplish. Problems arises but i will be positive on this matter because it help me to be a victorious person. I will face this with courage because i have a bigger God.
I am so blessed with this lyrics of this song that say, God is to wise to be mistaken, God is to good to be unkind and when you don't understand and you can't see His plan and if you can't trace His hands, Trust His heart. Today is another day.


1 comment:

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile