CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Extreme Adventure


Extreme Adventure - a popular term for certain activities perceived as having a high level of inherent danger. Some of these activities are wild river rafting, bungee jumping, zipline, etc. These type of activities require concentration and alertness. I love extreme sports eventhough I only have tried a few. My first extreme adventure was the wild river rafting. We took the advance wild river rafting which passes through 21 rapids. I was excited and nervous on that day. During the first rapids, our raft turned upside down. We all went under water. Thanks God we were able to go back to our raft safely. Because of that, we became alert and very attentive to the instructions of our guides. We survived the 21 rapids with mixed feelings of fun and excitement. After a week, I went again for another wild river rafting with my cousins. I was so confident at this time. We only took the basic rafting since my cousins were not that ready to pass through 21 rapids. Still, it was really a great experience. The latest extreme adventures I had was in Danao Extreme Adventure Park in Bohol. I had the chance to experience the skyride and suislide (zipline). The skyride was not that extreme compared to the suislide. The suislide ride was really a breath-taking experience. I really enjoyed the experience of going to the other hill and back with the use of cables as if we were flying like birds. I still want to experience the suislide again and again. Next time I'll be in Bohol, I will never miss the experience of extreme sports in Danao. By the plants (bungee jumping), wait for me. I'm coming, soon.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile