CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy Feet



I'm not talking about the movie "Happy Feet" but I'm talking about my own feet. I just don't know what's special with it especially with my toes. Every time I look down at my toes, I could easily grab my phone and immediately take a picture of it especially if they are newly cleaned and polished with new colors. I love painting my toe fingers with different colors even to the extent of having them painted individually with different colors. I love seeing them painted with different colors and designs. Most people appreciate my toenails especially my friends. They even love looking at my "cinderella feet". They envy every time they see them because of its structure, it's cute size, and its colorful polish.

2 comments:

  1. yes you have a sideline job na palangga ko... mg market nako kinsa mag pa nail polish dha...beautiful as you are :) mwah mwah

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe... ingna dili lang simple nail polish ako kaya.. pwede pa nail art. hehehehe.. mwahhhh

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile