CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Caving Adventure

This is one of the memorable moments in my life wherein my co-teachers invited me to go caving in Initao. I was really curious about it since it's my first time in caving adventure. A lot of fears came into my mind and I just told my self that i can do it. Although there were a lot of negative feedbacks but I took it as i challenge to my self. The picture on the upper right side was taken on my way going down to the cave. It was a little bit difficult because it s too dark. I was trying my best to go down so that i could see it's beauty and what's inside the cave. Going down the cave really needs a lot of effort and of course the help of a flash light which my friend was holding while i was going down to brighten the path where I was going to. Aside from this, you need also to crawl so you can go to to the other side of the cave. There was a little danger that you might get hurt when a portion of your body will be hit by the wall of the cave since the way going through it s very narrow. That's what excites me because there are a lot of things you need to do in an extra ordinary way. Thank God for this experience. It really builds the stamina and there should be no chance to be weak in order for you to exit in this cave because it takes a lot of strength and there is this feeling of fulfillment and you can really say "WOW! this is it"! Going up to the exit also needs a lot of effort since you need to climb through the stone wall and pass through a very narrow way going outside the cave. It feels great that i was able to achieve it by trying the best that I can. The best part of this adventure is the experience of caving adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile