CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

GOD'S WILL


I am getting married a few months from now. I am so thankful to God for giving me a man who really loves me for who and what I am and whom I love. When I was young, I already have set standards in choosing a lifetime partner but my fiancĂ©e is a bit different from my dreamed ideal man. Even though he doesn’t meet all the criteria that I am looking for in a man, all I know is that He is the man God has prepared for me.  I really thank God for giving me a partner who loves God more than me and a person who puts God first above everything. He is a big help in nurturing my spiritual life and I really learn a lot from him. I know that there are a lot of trials that lies ahead but we both believed that everything will turn out right because God is in the center of our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile