CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SUNGKA is the name of the Game

It is a traditional Filipino game where it needs technique and strategies to win the game. It seems simple but it needs your mind to work on what moves you are going to make. It was May 16, 2010  when Rj and Ray played the game well. It was quite good and fun. I played this game 3 years ago. I find it good and a little bit relaxed but it needs your mind to think well. This game is also called "Bantumi". Filipinos love this game because of the substance in it. They use either shell or marble. To be more specific regarding the description and rules of the games this is the site where it helps you a lot http://www.globalpinoy.com just search the Sungka and it will give you the details about the game. Try and you will enjoy the game.

1 comment:

  1. nagstart q play ani sis paul was when i was still 5 years old hahhahaha

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile