CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Pamalayi

It was May 23,2010 that i decided to take another step in our relationship.Facing the parents of my fiancee and her relatives and formally put things into proper perspective which is the "WEDDING". This is what we called pamalayi or pamanhikan. I am so blessed for the support of my family who really shared their time, efforts and love. Even to our papas - Ptr John and te Grace for all out support and prayer. I become who i am today because of these people who help me a lot in my daily walks in life. It was really great that both parties met and had a fellowship together. We also announced the preparations we had for the wedding, the wedding date and venue, and the people who will take part in the celebration.
The blueprints of the wedding plans are drawn or made known during this occasion. The pamanhikan is often hosted by the bride's family as the groom and his folks visit them to formally ask their daughter’s hand in marriage and discuss plans for the upcoming wedding over dinner. This can be an uneasy situation if it's the first time for both parties to meet. The soon-to-weds may feel a little awkward (nervous even) seeing and listening to their parents consult each other on matters like their wedding budget, guest list and the like.I just pray that all things work together for good for those who love God.

5 comments:

  1. ahem ahem.. ana gajud kuya paul.. all things will work out well am sure.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it.. thanks lab. luv u mwahhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats again kuya paul and Ms. Crisanne.. nabasa ra jud nako ni..hehehe...i'll follow u, follow me pud ha!..heheh thanks! God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile