CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bad Nanny

My baby's nanny asked permission from me a month before May 15 that she will go home to attend the birthday of her eldest daughter. She promised to be back today. Too bad, I received a text message from her late this morning that she's not sure if she can come back. She told me that she and her daughter is having fever and that her mother won't allow her to go back. I tried to believe on her excuse but when I checked her cabinet, she already brought all her things. If she really had plans of coming back, she should have not brought all her things home. I can't force her to stay if she no longer wants to work with us but she should have told me frankly. I already told her to tell me ahead of time if she wants to resign so I could look for a replacement. I can't believe she have done this to us. We treated her nicely, paid her on time, and I even bought school supplies for her daughter. We didn't even scolded her for all the mistakes she have done, when she brings my baby to the neighbor's house or to her aunt's house without our permission. It's hard to believe her since that was what she did from her previous employer. She told them that she's going home to her family to visit her children but she never returned. I don't worry if my baby still doesn't have a nanny this time. I know God will provide us a better nanny soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile