CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pineapple Ohhh So Fresh

Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits. We used to have few pineapple plants when I was a kid. I love to eat this fruit because its sweet and juicy. When I grew up, I seldom eat pineapple. I can only eat pineapple if I happen to pass by a fruit stand or if I go to the market. I miss eating fresh pineapples. Good thing, when we visited my husband's relatives in Camp Phillips, Bukidnon yesterday, they prepared some fresh pineapples. These were not just ordinary pineapples. It came from the pineapple farm of Del Monte Philippines. These pineapples are for export but since his relatives works in Del Monte, hey have the privilege to buy this kind of pineapple, the ones they call MV2.  This type of pineapple are so sweet eventhough its peel is still green. We are thankful to his relatives, we were able to bring home some big MV2 pineapples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile