CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2012

CeeJay's Big Bottles



I've been wanting to buy a big feeding bottle for my baby but I find it too expensive. I've been wanting for this for 2 months because of the nice feedback I heard from my friends (aside from its size which amazed me). I was planning to buy one for my baby before the year ends. Thanks to my husband's cousin Nang Stella. She gave my baby two avent bottles that I've been longing for. I was just planning to buy one, but we already got two for free. God really is great. He just gave me what my heart desired for my baby to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile