CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 25, 2012

Today's Breakfast

We harvested our mushroom just this morning and I cooked it for breakfast.  I cooked my very own stir fried mushrooms with veggies. It's just a simple, affordable, easy to cook viand but definitely it tastes good, yummy and best of all it's healthy.




Just want to share to you my recipe of the day.
Ingredients:
1/4 kilo oyster mushrooms (you can still use another variety of mushrooms)
1/4 kilo cabbage (sliced)
100 grams baguio beans (sliced)
100 grams carrots (sliced)
100 grams sayote (chayote)
 maggi magic sarap
1/2 cup water
garlic (3 cloves crushed)
onion ( 1 medium size sliced)
1 tbsp. cooking oil


Procedure:
Heat the wok. Add oil and saute onions and garlic. Add the mushrooms. Cook for 1 minute. Add the vegetables. Add 1/2 cup of water and season with maggi magic sarap to taste. Cook for 1 minute in low heat or until half done. Do not overcook the vegetables. Serve hot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile