CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Viral Cough

There is no "quick fix" for a cough due to viral infection. Oh my! How long will I be wearing my mask since this cough is contagious?  This really tests my patience - the patience of waiting. According to the article I read, this type of cough usually last up to four weeks. I've been coughing for a week now so I still have three weeks to go. Oh God, I hope this cough goes away tomorrow. Cough, be good to me. Please go away tonight. LOL. Since there is no cure for this cough, all I need to do is to boost my immune system and drink lots of water. Seriously, I really wish this cough to be gone. It really bothers me and it disturbs my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile