CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Modified Picture Frame


Want to make your own baby's picture frame with less cost or no cost at all? Try to look for old photo frames that's of no use. You just have to modify it to make it look new, just like what I did. I was planning to give a framed pictures of my baby to my mother. I printed different pictures of my baby with different moods and I planned to place them all together in a big photo frame. I was looking for big frames at a shopping center but the good ones are quite expensive. Then I remember, we have a big menu board. Yes, a menu board. That was actually left by the former tenant of the house we are renting. To make it look good and lively, I bought some Winnie the Pooh stickers (since Pooh is my favorite cartoon character) and placed them on the frame. I also placed an I LOVE YOU at the center of the frame using some yarns. We don't need to spend a lot. We just have to use some resources at home and be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
josanne_jc
I am a married woman with a very cuddly baby boy. I love to write anything and everything under the sun. I am a teacher by profession.
View my complete profile